When you decide to use Windows Mixed Reality, then you have to know that you need to check and set up your device to run this system correctly. Thus is important to know all information about this app and how to use it without any problem.
Here you will have complete information about what you need to use Windows Mixed Reality and how to use this app. You also will know how to solve any problem that you may present with your device or with setting up and running this special system.
What is the meaning of the message that shows when I run Windows Mixed Reality PC check?
To know if your device can run Windows Mixed Reality you have to execute a checker that provides Microsoft. This checker is called Windows Mixed Reality Checker and it’s very accurate to detect if your computer supports this software.
The messages that can be showed when you run and finish Windows Mixed Reality Checker, are the following:
- check mark: it’s shown when your device is capable of run Windows Mixed Reality. Remember that some devices can offer a better experience depending on their hardware and settings.
- Warning symbol: this is shown when your device can support some Microsoft Real Mixed experiences, but are some aspects that might not be work or their will running with some problems.
- “X” symbol: this means that you can’t run Windows Mixed Reality on your device, so you need no try on another device or improve the device where you are trying to run this app.
How to get the best experience?
You need to check some hardware configurations that can cause some problems with the Windows Mixed Reality performance. For this, follow the next instructions to have the best experience on your device:
- Only running Windows Mixed Reality on your PC. Close any other app that could affect the performance of this app.
- Disconnect any extra monitor that may be connected to your device’s graphic card.
- Try to use different Mixed Reality apps that can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Some apps may work better on your device than others.